Baro is founded upon the goal of providing technology that enables a stable, convenient, stimulating educational environment, We are a relatively young company, but our employees bring a wealth of skills and know-how.
Through our years in the Korean educational technology market. we have gained the knowledge to create state-of-the-art technology and solutions.
Korea is an international leader in e-learning and smart classroons. Baro is a leader in the korea market. we have the capabilities to undertake any project and help you achieve success in your market.
1. Government Supported Business Opportunities for Overseas Markets - KOTRA and Incheon City support emerging companies with entry into various international exhibitions to support product promotion. - Expansion of exports through recognition of Export SME certification.
2. Widening Activities in Various Markets - Seeking OEM partnerships for current products in foreign markets. - Seeking new potential markets beyond the current business in education, finance, and business technology markets.
3. Focus on New Item Development/Launching and Value-Added Solutions - Poor performance in particular categories can be alleviated by registering additional items in new categories. - Create business through high value-added solutions (2-way solutions, video lectures, LMS, 3d contents, etc).
4. Continuous Investment in R&D - Focus on the development of unique products that match the needs and requirements of smart technology environments. - Finding new demands in existing and developing business areas. - Looking for weaknesses in Baro’s and competitor’s products, and improving upon them to provide the most competitive items.
• 2002 Baro Computers Established
• 2003 Contract made with Incheon City for IT maintenance of 30 schools
• 2005 Maintenance contract renewed
• 2009 Integrated controller (BRC-3000) developed
• 2010 Name changed to Baro Systems
• 2010 4 digital podium models registered on the Korean government’s technology
• 2010 Received an order from Seoul’s East-West Foundation to supply 85 digital podiums
for a state-of-the-art classroom project.
• 2011 Began supplying OEM products to JC Hyun Systems.
• 2011 Selected by Songwon University to supply 70 digital podiums.
• 2011 Received ISO 9001 certification.
• 2012 Contract with Anam Technologies for supply of digital podiums in first stage of
Sejong City project.
• 2012 Selected to supply 88 digital podiums to Cheongju University.
• 2012 Now supplying OEM products to 20 companies.
• 2012 Established as Baro Systems and Technologies. Received certification for
research centre and venture company status.
• 2012 Began exporting products to India, Kazakhstan, and USA.
• 2013 Contract with Hyundai U&I for supply of smart pads in second stage of
Sejong City project.
|Membership:||On ECPlaza since 2016|
|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Exporter|
|Product Category:||Other Hardware|
|Main Item / Product:||Digital Podium, e podium, Smart Podium Interactive LED Board, Interactive White|
|Keywords:||Digital Podium, e podium, Smart Podium|
|Main Target Region:||World Wide|
|Representative / CEO's Name:||JUNG HYEOP LEE|